• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Procter & Gamble

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Min quals are for you to know someone--intimately and for someone who works there to die. TC

Min quals are for you to know someone--intimately and for someone who works there to die. TC

No kidding. I met 2 of their pilots about 4 or 5 years ago. At that time they said their most junior pilot had been with the company for 9 years! I consider myself lucky if I can hold the same job for 5 years.

I believe they hired 2 pilots in the last few years to "diversify" their pilot group....everything I have heard about them is great though.....and they are in the process of building a very nice new hangar complex at LUK (with a little help from the city who didn't want them to go running to CVG).

Negative-

Someone just left! Call your sources if you know anyone there they maybe looking.

Bman

I met the CP about a year ago. He's a black retired General from the Guard. I can't imagine him bringing anyone on without a CLOSE personal contact and prior military service. He said, most people spend about 4 years beating on his door before he gives them a shot, however, he is extremely approachable and personable. It's a long shot, but it is a dream job once you're there.

Good luck, you'll need it

Latest resources

Back