• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Procter & Gamble

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The previous post that stated you have to be ex-military to be hired at P&G is false. It might help, I'm not sure, but it is not a requirement.

I met the CP about a year ago. He's a black retired General from the Guard. I can't imagine him bringing anyone on without a CLOSE personal contact and prior military service. He said, most people spend about 4 years beating on his door before he gives them a shot, however, he is extremely approachable and personable. It's a long shot, but it is a dream job once you're there.

Good luck, you'll need it

Were his initials DT?

oh.....and WHO DEY!!!!!!!!

I know one of the last pilots hired bt P&G. He was doing some contract work (shuttle) for PG and must have impressed the management.

Good luck-

I know a few of them and none are military. Rumors are QOL and pay not as good as it used to be. I think they've hired quite a few in the last few years.

I met the CP about a year ago. He's a black retired General from the Guard. I can't imagine him bringing anyone on without a CLOSE personal contact and prior military service. He said, most people spend about 4 years beating on his door before he gives them a shot, however, he is extremely approachable and personable. It's a long shot, but it is a dream job once you're there.

Good luck, you'll need it

Ken has returned to the line to join Phil there who was Chief Pilot before him. CP is a rotating position at P&G.

GV

Heard their chief pilot speak a few years ago. i think 2500 hours with 500 multi was the min. really liked people coming from the charter route. openings are few and far between. good luck.

Latest resources

Back