• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Private pilot disrupting EWR ATC

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What did that terrible bitch of a controller do to that poor old man to make him question the accuracy of her equipment?

Gerard L Field and Assoc. of Annapolis Maryland the registered owners. Maybe we should email them and offer a few lessons in airmanship.

Gerard L Field and Assoc. of Annapolis Maryland the registered owners. Maybe we should email them and offer a few lessons in airmanship.

Sounded like This guy was probably flying "Direct To" on his GPS and doesn't even know how to navigate on airways.

That was funny.

But seriously, it sounded like some of the 135 operators that hire retired airline guys.

The retired guy gets placed immediately into the left seat of a new high performance jet because of his vast flight time, has no flight time in the actual plane, flys to airports he has never heard of because he's used to flying the same routes, and because of not understanding their new equipment and the fact that they may not really know their position you get a conversation just like the one posted here. I have heard it before. Just wish I could record them!

Interesting audio. Live and learn. The Controller did a good job handling the situation. It's the pilot who started being rude and continued in that fashion.

A Delta pilot would have asked for a wind check.

Just snarfed my soda on my screen. thanks!!! great one!!(of course then the Delta pilot would have blamed Alaska for stealing the route)

Mookie

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back