• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Private multi hired PSA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I love the stories that start of with "My friend had a captain on his jumpseat the other day....."

Why is it never an FO on the jumpseat? Atleast the stories starting with
"I was DH'ing, and this FA told me........" have died out.

But in unrelated news. This captain, who was on my jumpseat last week. Told me that all KFC's are giving crew members 50% off with company ID. Just show it to them and ask for the "Airline Pilot Discount"

[/b]

That ought to be a red flag.

I heard they are going to bring a few guys that busted the sim BACK to try AGAIN....and that they are going to provide up to 100 hours of IOE on an as needed basis.
I really hope they were just floating that when we were cancelling everything a few weeks ago and they were trying to find ways out of the hole. Scary.

Lies lies and more lies. I know there is a dude out there with a Private Multi flying 121. It has got to be true, it was posted on the internet.

Whoa....whoa....whoa....timeout. What are you doing talking to another dude in the bathroom?

Man Law: Eyes straight ahead and no chit chatting, while at the urinal or on the can.

Acceptable viewing while urinating:

1) Urinal cake

2) Engraved name of plumbing manufacturer

3) If so equipped: sports standings, comic strips, or entertaining pictures provided by the bathroom operator. If provided, articles must be at eye level end within a 20-degree viewing cone. Attempting to read material within the viewing cone of an occupied urinal is strictly prohibited.

Ok, guy in my class was hired with PPL about a week before his Comm checkride. He came to class with a fresh Comm ticket, but he was hired with a PPL. He was in my class, no hear say here.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back