• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Private multi hired PSA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Now thats a can of worms... They also didn't have all of the safety tools we have today, radar, tcas, windshear alerting equipment, runway collision avoidance stuff, etc. Unions play a major role in getting these safety tools in place.

Think of all the new aviation innovations that would come from a new round of accidents.

No really, it's no BS. I heard from a dude in the bathroom who knows a dude who overheard a chick talk about what she was told by a mechanic who worked near an airplane that flew in with a crew that saw someone talking to a guy who said he thought someone was hired without a pilots license by a Major Airline. They promised to pay for everything. No really, it's got to be true.

Whoa....whoa....whoa....timeout. What are you doing talking to another dude in the bathroom?

Man Law: Eyes straight ahead and no chit chatting, while at the urinal or on the can.

I quit PSA a year ago...I am thinking I may go take an introductory flight at the airport this weekend.

Quite common 40 years ago for a newbie to earn his comm-multi in the right seat of a DC-8 or 707. And frankly, that wasn't the issue regarding safety.

somehow im not surprised. I saw a PSA HR recruiter at the state police barracks the other day soliciting kids getting their drivers liscense.

Talked to the CP, it did not happen. Everyone has the MEL/COMM/INST. On another topic, 60hrs to complete IOE.............................................

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back