• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pricey crew meals

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
...Just keep an eye out for an open NetJet's Bird... they always have crew lunches stock-piled on board!

Just keep an eye out for an open NetJet's Bird... they always have crew lunches stock-piled on board!

I must be psychic! Just knew that was coming.:)

I do...provided you buy their minimum fuel uplift or pay their ramp fee.

I agree.....althought there is an actual cost involved, it is minimal to the FBOs operation. The fridge is in use regarless if I have them put anything in it or not. In my eyes this goes down to customer service. Is charging me $20 to use your fridge at the risk of me taking my $5000 fuel order worth the risk?.....not in my eyes.

that being said......you can call on the radio and have them order you a pizza. its there when you land, its hot, you are just paying a delivery driver the standard pizza rates.....whats not to like?

Speaking of price gouging and attempts at a micro monopoly, Jim's Air @ SAN has a policy that all catering for any aircraft on their ramp is to be ordered through them. Not to mention, they're the worst FBO on the west coast.

Edit; oops,I've been out of the corporate loop for a couple of years and just saw that they were bought out by Landmark. Good riddance!

Last edited:
Speaking of price gouging and attempts at a micro monopoly, Jim's Air @ SAN has a policy that all catering for any aircraft on their ramp is to be ordered through them. Not to mention, they're the worst FBO on the west coast.

Edit; oops,I've been out of the corporate loop for a couple of years and just saw that they were bought out by Landmark. Good riddance!
Can you still get sandwiches there? They use to have a little shop inside.

Latest resources

Back