Pretty Neat Stuff luggage

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

vasi

I recently purchased a PNT Stealth Next Generation Pilot Bag.

http://www.luggageworksonline.com/product.asp?CatID=1

I saw two of our guys with the same PNT and they added a narrow strip of padding along the metal frame to protect it; they told me they got the padded strip at a skate shop, but so far I've not found this item. I searched online for skate parts and could not find it. Are there any skaters here who know what I'm talking about, or anyone else? What is this item called?

I flew the C-131 in the clear blue skies over the Caribbean. I was a Naval Aviator who had no real assignment so they moved me to Cuba to be a station pilot. We flew embasy support missions, search and rescue, and a few fun flights for scuba diving; I had an R and R flight to Antigua. We also flew to Jacksonville, and a few other cities in the US.

The C-131 was somewhat advanced for it's time. It had an autopilot and pressurization, and two huge radial engines, R-2800.

Anyone know where I can get one of the zippers repaired on my Purdy Neat bag. Prefabaly in the SE and I can't send my bag away for more than a couple of days.

Thedude said:
Anyone know where I can get one of the zippers repaired on my Purdy Neat bag. Prefabaly in the SE and I can't send my bag away for more than a couple of days.

Probably hard to beat TonyC's info, but if you're in the ATL area, I had a good experience some time back with Luggage Service of Georgia in Forest Park, 931 Main St.

404-363-8226
800-878-8222

Nice folks who had parts for the PNT bags, fair price. Hope this helps.

I think the guy that works at the Stop over Store in MSP told me the zipper repair was free if it was still under warranty and Purdy Neat charges a min of $35. I think it should be free since it happened within about 6 months of purchasing the bag but then again I am a cheap bastard.

Latest resources

Back