• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

President of ALPA tells regionals to bend over

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Loan balance? LOL! For what? I was at so called Endeavor and I got some nice 1999 wages from 2007-2011. What kind of negotiating power and loans did ALPA give? Whatever it was = a complete waste of time and money, as the end result shows. New contract in Feb 2011, concession demands just 10 months later. Bankruptcy and concessionary wages worse than the 1999 contract. ALPA is a WASTE of time at a regional. It doesn't belong.

The regionals have the leverage of the 1500 hr rule to get higher wages, but are being threatened with the same stick the mainline pilots were handed when RJs first arrived (only the other end).

Until you are forced into binding arbitration, you hold the power with your vote. Stop believing all the hype. Be your own man. Make them pay you, and make them honor hard fought work rules that protect your quality of life. Don't listen to mainline homo erotica tales of enchantment. You gotta wake up and go to work at your present company until they are done hiring Cindy Lou and Quantavious Aviator; and even after that affirmative action love-fest is over you may still not get hired. If you go out of business, it won't matter. The hiring wave is coming, as sure as the sun rises. It's elementary my dear Watson.

Until you are forced into binding arbitration, you hold the power with your vote. Stop believing all the hype. Be your own man. Make them pay you, and make them honor hard fought work rules that protect your quality of life. Don't listen to mainline homo erotica tales of enchantment. You gotta wake up and go to work at your present company until they are done hiring Cindy Lou and Quantavious Aviator; and even after that affirmative action love-fest is over you may still not get hired. If you go out of business, it won't matter. The hiring wave is coming, as sure as the sun rises. It's elementary my dear Watson.

The "affirmative action love-fest" has been ongoing for many decades, and will more than likely continue for many more...

Yes, the math certainly adds up. You have to look at it over a period of several years. During a slow year between contracts, they pull their weight. But when it comes time for contract negotiations, it's not even close, which takes them negative. The smaller regionals go deeply negative, the bigger ones not so bad, but none of them can really pull their own weight. ASA/XJT may eventually be able to, but even the first "super-regional" Endeavor is struggling to pay down its loan balance.

No way! And if it's the case then alpa inefficient beyond belief. Obviously they aren't paying their staff workers enough because, oh ya, they went on strike. Word is that they writers for their quality magazine making well over 100K for what ends up being part time work.

But if in fact negotiations are where the big money is going then what's up with the Pinnacle/endeavor and PSA contract?

Your boy Moak's name is right on the signature line and he could have stopped it as well.

I think it's safe to say, alpa's in it for the money, and their true concern is with the legacies.

PCL, your arguments are weak and baseless, but it think you already know that because you know your statements are false.

Like I said, a lie repeated over and over eventually begin to sound true.

Nah, attempts at insults don't hurt when they're coming from immature little twerps.

Is it true that you still have a punching bag at home with a Gojet uniform tacked to it so you can pretend you are beating up a sc-b?

I always have to laugh at the one kid who will do anything to appear to have gravitas and respect, while everyone is laughing at him behind his back.

Typically, people who suffer this sort of social rejection try to find solace and acceptance by wrapping themselves in the flag of one type of organization or another. Mall cops are a great example of this.

When you add social awkwardness to the cocktail, it is inevitable that they will seek a venue for the remediation of their manifold insecurities.

Even if they have to buy their way in, because they couldn't make it on their own.

Is it true that you still have a punching bag at home with a Gojet uniform tacked to it so you can pretend you are beating up a sc-b?

I always have to laugh at the one kid who will do anything to appear to have gravitas and respect, while everyone is laughing at him behind his back.

Typically, people who suffer this sort of social rejection try to find solace and acceptance by wrapping themselves in the flag of one type of organization or another. Mall cops are a great example of this.

When you add social awkwardness to the cocktail, it is inevitable that they will seek a venue for the remediation of their manifold insecurities.

Even if they have to buy their way in, because they couldn't make it on their own.

Watch out you are talking about a self professed "union thug" Jimmy Hoffa is spinning in his concrete foundation every time PCL types on his Dell.

Union pug would be more like it.

PCL is the J Edgar Hoover of pilot unionization.

Let's see if he can figure that one out.

Union pug would be more like it.

PCL is the J Edgar Hoover of pilot unionization.

Let's see if he can figure that one out.

No left turns or wears dresses on overnights or dog named Clyde?

Latest resources

Back