• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Preflighting my crew meal...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I got a nasty case of explosive soupass (might have been rocketed/airborne once a few inches above the bowl) and yacking from old chicken...not good. And the only thing that I really ate that day was a chicken dinner (in first class) while airlining home.

Last edited:
Find a doctor friend to proscribe a good anti-biotic and keep the Mayo card (clinic) handy. It's worked for me and my crew twice. Could save you from burning up a lot of sick time.

But you best bet is to only eat crew food if absolutely necessary. There's ALWAYS plenty of left over catering from the pax. Just don't get fat from it all.

I got some fish the other day, started cutting and was surprised how difficult it was. After I got it cut, since it was night I turned on my map light, I noticed it was only seared on the edge of the outside. All pink elsewhere.

Perhaps it was a nice peice of sushi grade ahi and the cheif did not want to ruin it ... ;)

Perhaps it was a nice peice of sushi grade ahi and the cheif did not want to ruin it ... ;)

All kidding aside, this is serious! Examine your food closely before consuming. Ask how long it has sat around and make sure names and numbers match.

Latest resources

Back