Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Might as well smoke a joint to clean the booze out of your system. Dumb A$$

Might as well smoke a joint to clean the booze out of your system. Dumb A$$

Since I'm sure none of you have EVER drank A beer or two the night (longer then 8 hours) before you flew.

Oh, thanks for the "dumb a$$" comment considering no where did I ever say that I did this, apparantly no one should ask questions about potential situations that may even be regarding other people because it gets turned around on you by some people around here.

Last edited:
Why would you even take the chance? Idiot.

It's not a bad question. In this industry most drug tests are random anyway. Could you imagine if they tested for alcohol? They would probably lose half the work force. Just play by the rules and you'll be fine. Most companies require 12 hours before any company event and less than .04 BAC. It's OK to enjoy a couple of beers here and there, just don't abuse the privilege.

Be careful they do test for cigarettes.

Will you fail a pre-employment drug test if you drank beer the night before the test?
Um, if you know that you were going to be taking a pre-employment drug test why would you even chance it? I could understand the question if you had a random test, but you knew this was coming... A week before any test I wont even eat a bagel with popey seeds just in case. This is your livelihood, dont take chances with it!

Latest resources

Back