Pre-9/11 UAL rates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

poor2thecore

Hey all, does anyone have the Pre-9/11 rates for United? No stupid comments, if you can not positively add to this thread do not waste you time responding.

Thanks!

You must be a UPS guy. I have to admit that I cracked up when I found out that you wanted United rates---but the old ones, please, not the new ones.

I would hate to be a negotiator and have to keep a straight face when making that comparison. "See, we want THESE rates, even though they went bankrupt. We don't want to talk about those new rates."

I dunno. Maybe it's funny just to me. If it were up to me, I'd rather pick hourly rates out of the air than try to hang my hat on a failed ex-contract by a bankrupt airline, but that's just me.

Nope, sorry, Brown doesn't write my paychecks. I never saw the UAL rates and wanted to compare them to other career fields before 9/11.

Like I said, if you can not offer anything positive, please do not waste your time replying.

Thanks!

Bossy aren't we?

Must be new to the Internet. See, here on the 'net, you get all sorts of opinions, not just the ones you want. Suck it up.

radarlove said:
You must be a UPS guy. I have to admit that I cracked up when I found out that you wanted United rates---but the old ones, please, not the new ones.

I would hate to be a negotiator and have to keep a straight face when making that comparison. "See, we want THESE rates, even though they went bankrupt. We don't want to talk about those new rates."

I dunno. Maybe it's funny just to me. If it were up to me, I'd rather pick hourly rates out of the air than try to hang my hat on a failed ex-contract by a bankrupt airline, but that's just me.

Failed ex-contract? Yeah, that was the problem. Idiot!!

Now that is why I would just like people to respond if they acutally had information regarding my post. No harm intended, it's just that people like to start a little bitch fest, then the whole thread becomes pointless.

UAL in 2002 per month;
5 year FO=10,720
10 year CAPT=16,353
Mx 744 CAPT=25,519

those numbers from race are based on guarantee. I believe the max 744 captain hourly rate was $345/hr in 2004. Basically just double their current hourly rates and you would be pretty close to the final numbers in Contract 2000.

This career used to be comparable to lawyers, executives, top salespeople, etc. Too bad it's going down the toilet...

Latest resources

Back