Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ABUSED PILOT

my dear fellow pilots at usajet,
I was thinking maybe we can all get together and have a prayer meeting at usajet. Infact let's pray right now
a} Lord please improve the morale at usajet because it's the worst i have ever seen.
b} lord let everyone inthe company take pay cuts not just the pilots. Every manager, every mechanic, every secretary, etc and then the pilots will only take a 7% paycut not 27%
c] LORD- Let ameristar management come and run our company because in today's business environment they and able to compete without cutting the pilot's pay. They must be able to run a company better than our managers.
d} Lord - let the company be consistent in all their decisions, and always layoff unstead of cutting pay .First officers are making less money than unemployment pays in michigan.
Last but not least i pray that we get new managers that can make our company prosper without cutting our pay.
TO my fellow pilots. Keep eating of that 99 cent menu.

ABUSED PILOT said:
my dear fellow pilots at usajet,
I was thinking maybe we can all get together and have a prayer meeting at usajet. Infact let's pray right now
a} Lord please improve the morale at usajet because it's the worst i have ever seen.
b} lord let everyone inthe company take pay cuts not just the pilots. Every manager, every mechanic, every secretary, etc and then the pilots will only take a 7% paycut not 27%
c] LORD- Let ameristar management come and run our company because in today's business environment they and able to compete without cutting the pilot's pay. They must be able to run a company better than our managers.
d} Lord - let the company be consistent in all their decisions, and always layoff unstead of cutting pay .First officers are making less money than unemployment pays in michigan.
Last but not least i pray that we get new managers that can make our company prosper without cutting our pay.
TO my fellow pilots. Keep eating of that 99 cent menu.

Welcome to flightinfo abused. Here you will find a warm welcome for all of your praying/venting needs. Your post would be hilarious if it werent so sad/true.

Last edited:
If pay is restored does mean there is a god?

As an x wife of a usajet pilot, who has been there since 1998, I say I am praying for a lot of you guys who fly frieght. My x is still there!

1. Usajets provides a roof and food to my child.
2. The auto industry depends on contracts for you guys.
3. Stop supporting the Japanese auto industry and we will do well.
4. Stop depending on oil from Saudi Arabia and get it in good ole texas or alaska and we will do well.
5. The marketing department needs to change or seek out contracts.
6. The industry has changed, activeareao has had the good times, you just need some good solid contracts with the auto industry.
7. I wrote earlier but got thrown off! Help me Mark!
8. We will keep praying!
9. A little humor goes a long way!
10. Keep your eyes and ears open for other opportunites if things don't pan out, overseas jobs are fun for 6 months and give lots of exposure, as long as your open.

god bless the usa and everyone at usajets!

Fondly and sincerely,

MissKittyKat

pilotyip said:
If pay is restored does mean there is a god?

Yes, there is a God, and He works in mysterious ways. What has this shown you and others about yourself and about their selves? What lessons are we all learning about this situation? I believe something good and positive can come from our sufferings. Just look for it.

Latest resources

Back