Potty In The Aisle...Mom Won't Let Son Go In Lav

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
anyone notice the irony:
"her mental state will decline to the point where she will be a safety hazard to others on the A/C and should not be flying. __________________
What would Ronald Reagan do?"
PBR
We know what his VP did.

Bush Sr. signed the Americans with Disabilities Act while he was trying to "out liberal" Clinton. IMHO it was George Bush Sr.'s severe swerve to the left that alienated his supporters and cost him the election.

Now airlines have to accomodate everyone, or face both regulatory sanction and liability exposure.

Spelling

I really hate when people miss-spell stuff: It isn't duty...it is doodie. Reference the "early morning shows" thread for more details about this matter.

I had a drunk guy pee on the floor of the EMB120 from ATL-FAY.......he was met by police and hauled off when we landed.
Me too! And we had two or three trainee FA's on their first flight ever on ASA...Welcome to ASA!

No tee-pee for his bung-hole!!!

Oh yeah and:

MESA SUCKS!

With all of your expertise in chit, I really figured you would have come up with something much better than this offering. I am serverely disappointed in you.
I was referring to the fact that, RR and this woman were both afflicted with the "i forgot my name" disease and wore diapers.
PBR

...remember the restrictions for DCA...the 30 min. rule?

well

I remember hearing about a man who had to take a wiz...wasn't allowed to due to that restriction at the time. So, he pissed in a coffee cup...in First Class...With then Delta CEO Leo Mullin a row over.

Latest resources

Back