Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Potty In The Aisle...Mom Won't Let Son Go In Lav

On the EMB 145 we had an inop lav for a short - less than one hour - flight. Pax informed ahead of boarding, but still there's always one.

This girl, the F/A said she looked in late teens and therefore should have known better, had to go so bad she was becoming hysterical. So, F/A pulls out one of the plastic bins in the galley, opens a trash bag and lines the thing with it. She closed the galley curtain, and the F/A stood on the outside while this chick watered the bin. Yes, someone was sitting in 1A.

Was the door to the lav bolted shut? What the hell. I've done plenty of flights with an inop lav. Just tell the FAs that if it is an emergency, let the pax use the lav. It ain't the end of the world for a pax to use an inop lav.

There's a mom who should have been swallowed...

Flying freight rocks......

There was a pax recently here that shat in her hands.

Unfortunatetly, there's more to the story...

I met her and her husband on a flight about a week later coming out of KPFN. She's a senior citizen and has Alzheimer's. She was confused by the "Potable water system deactivated" placards in the ATR lav. They were non-reving up to ATL for some sort of treatment. Retirees, and they couldn't afford the gas for the drive up.

A difficult position for the husband.

I felt bad for the guy because the woman wasn't in her right mind, but I felt really bad for the FAs working the flight. There's no moral 'right' here, just a difficult position for all involved. Before long, however, her mental state will decline to the point where she will be a safety hazard to others on the A/C and should not be flying.

Lighten up man. I thought it was kinda funny a mom would refer to taking a dump as doing one's "duty".

Maybe she said "doo-dee"?

(Oh no! Not another poop thread on FI!)

Yep! Another thread that is full of it. Just like most of the posts and posters (yours truly included).:0

My mom says there are a lot of black people in Africa

anyone notice the irony:
"her mental state will decline to the point where she will be a safety hazard to others on the A/C and should not be flying. __________________
What would Ronald Reagan do?"
PBR

anyone notice the irony:
"her mental state will decline to the point where she will be a safety hazard to others on the A/C and should not be flying. __________________
What would Ronald Reagan do?"
PBR

With all of your expertise in chit, I really figured you would have come up with something much better than this offering. I am serverely disappointed in you.

Latest resources

Back