Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Possible sighting of a Mall Ninja at Oshkosh!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Regarding the airshow, yes, you go there to tool around all the cool planes and maybe get some free ear seals for your headset but c'mon. With the loss of the FC, Leo, Jimmy Franklin, Bobby Younkin, Art Schroll, Hillard, etc there haven't been ANY interesting additions to the airshow world aside from Sean Tucker and he's only interesting because the plane has so much power. It'll be interesting to see what the airshow world comes up with this winter to replace Jimmy and Bobby's acts. They both flew at least two acts per show.

ms6073 said:
Yea...those mall ninja's. I can't believe NRA's magazine "American Rifleman" gave up space for an entire article on Airsoft's M-16. For a little more than twice the price, you can get a nice REAL AR-15.

Maybe the fat kid in the web gear was somebody's kid and was just playing...but I can't believe that security at the EAA would let somebody run around with an Airsoft gun in their holster.

Picture uploaded for your viewing pleasure. Rutan is in the blue shirt to the left.

Mall_Ninja

The guy's shirt was embroidered with "EAA something" in yellow, so I don't think he was a cop- even off duty. Maybe his "gun" was actually a pellet gun. You couldn't really tell, although it did appear to have an actual magazine baseplate.

Last edited:
EagleRJ said:
Picture uploaded for your viewing pleasure. Rutan is in the blue shirt to the left.

Mall_Ninja

The guy's shirt was embroidered with "EAA something" in yellow, so I don't think he was a cop- even off duty. Maybe his "gun" was actually a pellet gun. You couldn't really tell, although it did appear to have an actual magazine baseplate.
LOL!!! what a goober. you could slap him and he'd prolly sit down and cry!

What a moron! Not only has this kid not finished with puberty yet, he's walking around with his hand on the handle of the gun. Uhhh... thats not how the pros do it big boy! And besides, he's eyeing down Space Ship One like IT'S the one thats going to take down the legendary Burt Rutan - try turning around and watching the line of people ahead of him their flipper!

Besides that little kid in the front row, there isn't one guy in that photo that couldn't topple our wonder kid there in a brawl!

I enhanced the photo and it does clearly show a holster with a firearm, with additional storage for handcuffs, and another pouch of unknown storage.

I think you guys are getting hung up on nothing. He's either a licensed and bonded armed guard, hired by the EAA or an off duty cop moonlighting. You'd think it was the first time you guys saw a gun in a holster...

Latest resources

Back