Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Possible sighting of a Mall Ninja at Oshkosh!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Flechas said:
Are you suggesting I'm a know it all?

No such thing, only people think they are and no, far from it. I see you as polite, knowledgable and non-judgmental.

The measure of a mans intellegence is his ability to realize what he doesn't know, or put another way, college just shows you how ignorant we really are.

TDTURBO said:
The measure of a mans intellegence is his ability to realize what he doesn't know, or put another way, college just shows you how ignorant we really are.

Very wise words man, very true!!

Are we all talking about the same Oshkosh?? The acts were not any good?? I was there Wednesday-Sunday, and my gripes are this:
- many of the best acts stopped performing on Thursday or Friday (Pietsch, Julie Clark, John Mohr,...). Saturday's warbird show was very good. However, Wednesday's was incredible. Sunday was weak. The new "end on Sunday" format didn't work. It needs to be tweaked.
And what about all the cool static displays on the West Ramp? Awesome.

Does Wagstaff not perform anymore? I haven't heard her mentioned in any of the conversation. She always put on a great show when I saw her.

What about Sean Tucker? Does his annoying son still do his announcing?

"Let's hear it for MY DAD, Sean Tucker!! That's right, he's MY DAD! MINE, not YOURS!!"

Haven't seen him perform in several years, but JEEZ, that kid annoyed me.

Actually Sean's son has his own act now. Some sort of up and coming gig . They had him, another guy and a girl in I believe and Edge so some flying on Wednesday. They were pretty damm good. Better than Saturday's airshow for sure.

Latest resources

Back