Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Possible sighting of a Mall Ninja at Oshkosh!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Swass said:
When is Rutan gonna lose the porkchops?

The real goal of Burt Rutan is to build a flying machine that travels back in time, back when mutton chops were "in" and he can live in peace his fellow muttonchop brothers.

Pugh said:
The real goal of Burt Rutan is to build a flying machine that travels back in time, back when mutton chops were "in" and he can live in peace his fellow muttonchop brothers.
And mullets?

Probably becuase he asked a million questions which I give him credit for, subsequently he has turned out to be quit the CFI with more knowledge than most idiots I flown with. He is very inquisative and passionate about aviation, that's all. There are a lot of bitter, for good reason, pilots on this board. You just have to roll with the punches I guess.

Mini, you're OK in my book dude!

Flechas said:
I think mini is really cool too, nothing wrong with asking questions, we are here to ask and answer!!

Problem is, if you ask a question that isn't an advanced IFR lost COMM with a total electrical failure and a wing on fire, it's considered a stupid question by the "know it alls". We all know who they are don't we?

BTW Flech, the party is in Michigan, nearest airport is 35D in Allegan. Let me know if you're going.

TDTURBO said:
Problem is, if you ask a question that isn't an advanced IFR lost COMM with a total electrical failure and a wing on fire, it's considered a stupid question by the "know it alls". We all know who they are don't we?

Are you suggesting I'm a know it all?

Latest resources

Back