Possible job for furloughed folks

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Peanut gallery

Sunworld International is looking for 727 qualified crewmembers in the preceding 24 months. They are looking to add a few 727's.
The Chief Pilot is a UAL furloughed guy and the DO is the old CVG Chief Pilot for Delta that just retired. They are pushing to get on some furloughed folks and require no training contract or resignation of seniority( why make you lie ). This is all contigent on a few contracts they are working on. The pay is rumored to be FE 30,000 FO 32,000 to start. They are also looking for high time Captains that have a substancial hours in the left seat of the 727. FAX 859-538-1116

possible job

Peanut gallery, I am interested in applying to Sunworld International Airlines. If you get a chance please send me an email with some more info. I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

If you are current and qualified (last 24 months) as Cap, F/O or S/O on the 727, you may want to look into Transmeridian. I do not know much about them, but I have heard of some furloughed guys going there. I also heard they have taken some with a PC in the last 36 mos.

Skirt
ex 727 cap, f/o and s/o

Latest resources

Back