Position openings

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ultrarunner

This came across my email today. I was asked to paraphrase the posting and upload the information here as the operator is seeking a fair amount of response so as to hire the right individuals.

"...Growing company in upstate New York seeks two individuals for two openings within their expanding flight department.

1. Technician

2. Captain

Technician will have experience midsized turbojet aircraft.

Captain will have experience on turbojet aircraft in both domestic and international operations.

The usual medical/dental/401k/matching, etc....

I believe the openings are also advertised locally as blind-ads, but I haven't seen them yet.

Please reply and attach resume to:

[email protected]

Good luck folks.

A gmail account?

I don't want to sound like an a**, but it just seems like most scams use some type of free mail. If they are legit, they will have an account that atleast has their carriers name or their website name. That isn't to say that this is a scam or that there aren't scams that have a website. But it sure seems like there is a high incidents of scams with free mail accounts.

A gmail account?

I don't want to sound like an a**, but it just seems like most scams use some type of free mail. If they are legit, they will have an account that atleast has their carriers name or their website name. That isn't to say that this is a scam or that there aren't scams that have a website. But it sure seems like there is a high incidents of scams with free mail accounts.

Some use free/generic emails to keep their company confidential.

A gmail account?

Total scam ksu. Don't apply!

Actually Hugh, the company has quite a good reputation as I know a couple of the folks over there. But I don't make their policy. They've placed the ads and I am sure they will find some excellent candidates.

Look at it this way Hugh...since you have it figured out, you don't have to respond. :)

Fly safe to Sydney...

Last edited:
Total scam ksu. Don't apply!

I already have I job that I ain't given up for nothing. I just want people to be aware of scams. This may not be a scam. To be sure, send them nothing more than a resume with information they can get in a phone book. I know some dip sh*ts put their SSN on their resume. I know because I've reviewed some of those resumes. I was trying to remind people to be smart.

Latest resources

Back