Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Outstanding

That's the spirit W8n,

Please prognosticate your little heart out - please keep me posted as to WHEN I will be packing my bags & heading to DAL... ?I can practically taste the Wild Turkey just THINKING about it !!!!!;)

Happy Crystal Ball Reading!~ Nice choice on the equipment too, I really like the stand that comes with that one!!! Tredding:cool:

Here's a good one...

Okay, I was on my way back from getting my fingers all done up at the PD department. On the employee bus back to the airport I was yakin with a SWA dude and he said the reason the pool got so big was because SWA was planning major expansion by aquiring those Midway 73s. Then Midway got there bailout package from Uncle Sam and the deal was off, then they tried again recently but was low balled by UsAir. So who knows, just another rumor to ponder.

BTW I don't know about you guys but I'm still holding out for Miss Cleo!!!

Doesn't SWA have some planes parked in the desert? I think they are just in a wait and see mode right now. The industry is very fluid now. Some of the majors are cooking up competition schemes, and I'll bet they(SWA) want to take a look at the lay of the land before they grow too much in possibly the wrong direction.

Latest resources

Back