• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Portland, OR Rental Aircraft

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I didn't get the job also when i interview in 2003. I interview with Wayne M and Jason M. I had went to school there for 2 years, got my commercial single and multi, CFI, CFII and MEI. The called me to interview but gave the 2 openings to 2 guys who was also working line service, they both just got their CFI. Wayne told me during the inverview, that they want to hire someone who can help the company. Those were his exact words. BS what if some student wanted to get their instrument or multi, how are these 2 are going to help out the company. Wayne and Jason already knew who they were going to hire before they called me in and waste my time and got my hopes up.

I too interviewed (and was hired) in June 2003...and no I wasn't a line guy. I worked my tail off for a year putting in 6 days a week. While I had fun and was treated as well as I thought I should be, I sure don't miss it. I am so happy to be where I am and couldn't imagine having to return to that lifestyle.

On a side note, I would second the recommendation for twin oaks. They were the best rental game in town at the time.

Latest resources

Back