Poolies pick your Hub

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey EFC....

Didn't I just do this thread a year and a half ago (5-19-02) when we all thought we'd have a class date by July?

Anyway, JimEjet can get me off reserve cause I'd like to go to MDW initially. If I can ever talk the Mrs. into moving back to Texas I'd go HOU, but MDW for now. Dallas would hypothetically be good but I'd like to get Christmas off before I retire...

New ICAO three letter identifier

ANY (hint....hint....get me there (subliminal message)....hint)

....just wanting to "Move about the country." :)

But if was going to pick, I'd go for BWI. After the temp dropped over the weekend, my wife asked for a write-in vote for MCO. :cool:

Well let’s hope that everyone here gets his or her choice right out of initial, but I don’t think that’s going to happen.

Unless things have changed everyone will go to OAK. If you live on the east coast that hurts, however, for those that live in California, Nevada, or Arizona, west coast basically, the commute is easy. Being on reserve you will have to be in position the night prior to RAP…again, that hurts you east coasters.

If we hire like the rumors indicate it won’t take long to move out of OAK. I’m really excited about the January 12th class and look forward to additional classes.

GO SWA!

RJ

Latest resources

Back