Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
MASTER CAUTION LIGHT

annunciation - right seat yoke actuator experiencing a helmet fire

condtion - FO is confused/lost/suffering from some form of hypoxia)

Can anyone help me with the boxed items for this? It is not in my QRH ...

17 Jan 02 might make May - Santini
8 Jan 02 April - Jules
31 Oct 01 May - Qxe
27 Nov 01 won't make May - ivauir(Maybe that is because I'll be in class in April?)

Boxed Items

Found the Boxed items, page 16-5 in the QRH

JM ................................................... CALL MONTHLY
CONVERSATION .............................. BE POLITE
CLASS PREDICTION......................... IGNORE
FLIGHT INFO POOLIE LIST............... ENTERTAINMENT USE ONLY
SWEAT IT ....................................... DON'T

Time for Mr Mom to clean the floors. Best of luck to those awaiting the 13 Mar DB - just remember, p before you get in the pool.;)

Slug in da pool

Poolies,

Just another data point for your and my calculations on when you can start drying off with a towel of LUV.

I spoke with JM today about 1300. I interviewed Oct 25 already with the type from my first attempt 2 years ago. At first she said an optimistic May class for me then explained nothing in May is set in stone including classes every two weeks. We talked about all the inputs to decide who comes out of the pool when and the fact that classes are 20 again. She then said I might/could optimistically expect a end of April class.

I honestly believe that until she starts calling to actually hard schedule people against a set date she cannot tell how far into her list she will get. I know there are people who are going to FedEx, who are not getting furloughed and thought they would, and so on. She is extremely busy right now I can imagine with the tons of interviews, classes, apps, etc that she gets everyday her crystal ball for predicting future classes is a little cloudy.

Have faith, every indication from the company is things are great for those of us in the pool. New airplanes, new routes, new hires, and rumors from inside the training house; none of it is bad. Remember the last step of the QRC (published by IVAUIR, the Supreme Crystal Gazer) SWEAT IT ----- DON'T

SLUG

Remember - 50% of the people in this world are of below average intelligence

Even more confused

At 1600 eastern JM informed me that all classes are filled through April, and I am not in them. Now feeling paranoid!
She also confirmed no planned class dates after April, so June is what I should realistically expect if they reinstate 2 classes/month. My stats; type Nov 17 (after interview).

To be sure!

:eek:
pegasus,

Just to be clear, you are saying the april classes are full as well???
DOHHHH!

t1apilot

My wife answered the phone. I was at work. Not flying (YUK).
Yes, according to Jennifer, all classes in Mar and Apr have already been filled. Sorry.:(

April classes

Not to say it isn't so, but I have a hard time believing that in the span of a couple of hours that JM had finished filling the Mar 28 class and started on the April classes. When I spoke with her I specifically asked because I was hoping for the Mar 28 class on an outside shot. She was specific in saying that March wasn't even filled. Anyway - a wait by any other name would be just as painful.

Slug

Everyone seems to be missing the third step on Ivauir's checklist-

CLASS PREDICTION......................... IGNORE

So far Pegasus and Ivauir have a much better track record at predictions than JM. Anyway, even if the classes are full she hasn't called the people in them yet, so we may still make it in...

T1bubba

Latest resources

Back