• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Heat

Former SWA Paddler
Fellow Poolies,

In an effort to effect some Springtime pool cleaning, how do you feel about dropping poolie names from the unofficial pool list once a class starts and there's no contact information about that particular person? Replies to his thread or PMs are OK.

Heat

I made a post about a week ago announcing that I had turned down the SWA classdate. So, I guess you guys can remove me from the pool list.

To those who spent their own time generating and maintaining the pool list -- Thanks!

Heat, I agree

Clean the pool, it's got a real nasty sludge collecting at the bottom. Thanks for all your efforts ;)

If there's no reponse, I must say clean em out.

Still waitin for my May 10th call, please phone ring, ring, ring

Jim

Clean it out

Hey to all you poolies and to heat.

You know how I feel. Let's read the names of those who have stuck it OUT!

Humblily Yours

1.5 cents worth (after taxes)

I thought I read a post referring to an ability to defer a class date for 6 months. If so, maybe, just maybe, some of these fine folk on the list are in that status. But, then again, one could always add a person back in if need be, right? So, go ahead and chop away. Happy Good Friday!

Peace,
DP

P.S. - Heat ,you da man.

Trouble with SWA Pool List

Anyone else having trouble getting the SWA Pool list to open? I t seems for the last week I have been unable to view it, the FEDEX list opens fine.

Now that things are finally moving at FDX, how about updating that list as well? I think the first 10 or so are in class or scheduled to start next week. It would also be nice to see poolies out there that are not on the list added. I know there were about 60 in the pool, yet only 25 on the pool list...so if you know someone in the pool who is not on the list, get them to submit info to be added. Hopefully we won't need the list much longer:)

Latest resources

Back