Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Mickey Mouse

Soli Deo Gloria
So now ALPA wants to talk to XJT pilots. Where were you for the last three years? Go stick your heads in the toilet, you putrid rapscallions! Stop sending me emails too.

So now ALPA wants to talk to XJT pilots. Where were you for the last three years? Go stick your heads in the toilet, you putrid rapscallions! Stop sending me emails too.
So don't take the poll and encourage others not to also. That way you can once again bitch and complain when the next TA has nothing you consider important. Why bother trying to rectify past mistakes?

It's really quite simple. Here's how the poll goes. "What are you willing to give-up in the next XJT contract?" My response, "Nothing." Polling is now complete.

What's wrong with taking the poll? Have your say. They did it last time around, should have been done this time before sending us a ridiculous TA that was rushed through at the end.
This can be fixed if we continue to stand firm. Only fly in the ointment might be Eagle. If they cave, we will be in real trouble.

Agreed. Status quo is fine as long as this takes. Watch them squirm. FO vacation buyback on ASA side for March is just the tip of the iceberg. Right now we are in posession of the ball so to speak. Just like rugby. Sorry, Irish roots coming through!

Latest resources

Back