Police warning!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
flyifrvfr said:
I like to drive at an average speed of 78 MPH in a 55 MPH zone. I do everything I can to get in an area that has very little traffic in it which lowers my chances of an idiot hitting me. Before I became a CFI I drove tractor trailers which makes me a professional driver. I have an excellent driving record and pretty low insurance premiums. I just feel that driving in a pack of cars is much more dangerous than driving past them and cruising on your own with no one around you.
Unbelievable. Really….and pure flame bait from an obvious troll.

jarhead said:
Unbelievable. Really….and pure flame bait from an obvious troll.

No flame bait and definately believable. What makes you think I am a troll. You are the one impeding traffic.

I like to drive at an average speed of 78 MPH in a 55 MPH zone. I do everything I can to get in an area that has very little traffic in it which lowers my chances of an idiot hitting me.

How could you hit yourself? Wherefore then is the logic?

flyifrvfr said:
No flame bait and definately believable. What makes you think I am a troll. You are the one impeding traffic.
Because I did a quick search of recent posts of yours. If you are not still in high school in the lower 50 percentile of your class, your maturity level says to me that you should still be there.

Good bye, troll.

It is my goal to piss off a large majority of people on this board. Let me know if I am doing a good job.

You only have to do that to one of a handful of people here- and you have.

Goodbye, troll.

UAL78

Last edited by a moderator:
flyifrvfr said:
It is my goal to piss off a large majority of people on this board. Let me know if I am doing a good job.

im not p/o'd yet!

but i know jarhead and avbug are pissed cause they cann't support their stories

flyifrvfr said:
You may find out soon. I just ratted you out to one of the mderators. Well see if your goal of pissing someone off is him.........

jarhead said:
You may find out soon. I just ratted you out to one of the mderators. Well see if your goal of pissing someone off is him.........

awwww couldn't handle the stress??? had to be a big boy and go tell the moderator??

You remind me of an old bag that when i was a kid we use to annoy just because he got annoyed!

Latest resources

Back