• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Police nab pilot with loaded gun in luggage

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You can't be serious. No wonder we have the HIGHEST violent crime rates of any industrialized nation.

Guns in and around schools... What could go wrong?

For law abiding citizens, nothing. A law against guns on school property doesn't stop the psychos that show up and shoot everyone does it?

For law abiding citizens, nothing. A law against guns on school property doesn't stop the psychos that show up and shoot everyone does it?

1. EVERYONE is law abiding, until they are not.

2. It is no coincidence that this country has very loose gun laws and simultaneously has unusually high violent crime rates for advanced western nations.

Laws are not the answer to stopping criminals from doing what they want..... News flash!!! they do it anyway, that is what makes them C-R-I-M-I-N-A-L-S!!!
All the gun laws do is shift the odds in their favor that no one there (airplane, school, federal property, ect.) will be able to fight back and defend them selves.
I personally think it is unconstitutional to restrict a law abiding citizen from exercising their 2nd amendment rights anywhere in this country.
The only time you should not be allowed to have a firearm is when you are drinking...

1. EVERYONE is law abiding, until they are not.

2. It is no coincidence that this country has very loose gun laws and simultaneously has unusually high violent crime rates for advanced western nations.

So tell me what a law preventing me from having a gun in my car would accomplish if I decide to go shoot up a school? Not a damn thing. Think about it.

Your ceaseless perfection an unblemished conscience is a model to us all. Perhaps you will consider putting on a conference or at least publishing a newsletter, so that we all might could reach your lofty performance levels?

Are you serious??? Not being a FFDO and then bringing a .357 on a trip??? Perfection......... really???

You might want to address this with some of your male flight attendants. I cannot for the life of me figure why someone would put a loaded gun in their trunk!!!!

I have no idea what you are saying.

Why do so many people put spare tires and jacks in their trunk? My reason for a gun living there is identical. I may need it in an emergency, and I do not count on fairies, the po-lease or the kindness of strangers to get me out of trouble.

Are you serious??? Not being a FFDO and then bringing a .357 on a trip??? Perfection......... really???

Yes, Nancy Pelovski, I am serious.

Take your statement x 60,000 working pilots x 180 working days a year. 1 or 2 oversights? You do demand perfection from everybody or you are flabbergasted with disappointment. That is a silly perspective. You are once again appearing to be a silly person.

Yes, Nancy Pelovski, I am serious.

Take your statement x 60,000 working pilots x 180 working days a year. 1 or 2 oversights? You do demand perfection from everybody or you are flabbergasted with disappointment. That is a silly perspective. You are once again appearing to be a silly person.

It's called being held to a higher standard. So the goal would be zero infractions involving weapons as a group. That's why we should have crew pass/ known crewmember.

Latest resources

Back