• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Polar QOL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
747dogg. Now that is what I agree with. WE know who the enemy is and Atlas crews walked the line with us this last week. Good show!!

Last edited:
Big Sigh of Relief!!

Thumbs up to Fuzzy and b747dogg for finding the common ground.

This gives me much hope.

I may be a new guy but this much is obvious to me: A divided pilot group plays *directly* into the hands of management. As long as both pilot groups play tit-for-tat we might as well be puppets on strings dancing for the enjoyment of Mr. NATO or whatever his name is. ;)

I also think Atlas and Polar are the best kept secrets out there (maybe not any longer).

I thank God everyday I was never hired at a major. Please let's keep our eyes to the front and keep looking out for each other. Don't let the past destroy what could be a truly awesome gig.

And thanks to the Polar guys who have given me many rides to and from work and always treated me like one of their own.

:cool:

Mar,

Where are you based and what type of trips do you fly?

Bye Bye--General Lee

flyhigh2610 said:
hey guys, how much hiring are both polar and atlas anticipating in the upcoming months? I am definately interested in finding out about this best kept secret stuff...I don't know anyone at either company, just an inquiring mind looking for options

Word is that they are going to interview maybe one or two more days next month then slow down a while until the training snake digests it's prey.

Looks like classes are filled through august or september right now, then nothing else until after the first of the year.

Of course as always, this is subject to change at any moment!

Latest resources

Back