Polar pilots please read

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Loser

Hey Jackass, your link is not funny at all! I am glad you can make light of others disabilities. Perhaps one day you will be so lucky as to have one.

Last edited:
goastar said:
Hey Jackass, your link is not funny at all! I am glad you can make light of others disabilities. Perhaps one day you will be so lucky as to have one.
*sigh* your reading and comprehension skills are really lacking. are you retarded or something?

btw, no one forced you to read it, dumbass!

goastar said:

Goastar, you are the loser for failing to appreciate the humor!

with that said, i'll fade back into the shadows where i can watch all the internet arguments. hehe

COURAGEOUS, Brave; hardy to encounter difficulties and dangers

VS.

retarded
adj : relatively slow in mental or emotional or physical
development

I'll take a courageous special olympics winner retard over a small minded flightinfo.com posting retard any day. Which one are you?

Yall do me favor and send me a PM with your resume so I can walk it into the Chief Pilot's office.

its called humor my friend. I have stood my ground for many handicapped individuals when others decided to laugh and taunt them. But a joke no matter the issue if its funny to the reader then its funny. But thank you for showing me that in addition to flying a number of airplanes that you can also find time to learn how to use a dictionary.

Where I'm from "my friend", it's called "bad taste", "lack of class", etc. You're right, humor is in the eye of the beholder. He had a right to post what he thought was funny. We have a right to respond saying we agree or don't.

Hey, I tell ya what. Next time you meet one of those handicapped folks in the terminal or on your flight, make sure you share this little comedy gem with them. Be sure you give the disclaimer about standing up for the handicapped before or afterwards. I bet they'll get a real kick out it.

Maybe it's just aint my style.

Thanks for the dictionary kudos. Webster brings clarity to so many things.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back