Polar pilots please read

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ok.. for the clueless.

if you can take time out from being so high and mighty, think about this. its not making fun of handicapped people. its making fun of knuckleheads like yourself that like to argue on the internet.

too bad there are some people out there that go through life looking for things to be offended by so that they can feel self important. instead of being an internet warrior, why dont you get out there and work with them like i have and still do. oh thats right, its all about you....nevermind.

Things have become so PC these days. Years ago, the term retarded was just an adjective and not offensive.

Back to the topic..... so, has anyone replied to your orginal query?

if you can take time out from being so high and mighty, think about this. its not making fun of handicapped people. its making fun of knuckleheads like yourself that like to argue on the internet.

too bad there are some people out there that go through life looking for things to be offended by so that they can feel self important. instead of being an internet warrior, why dont you get out there and work with them like i have and still do. oh thats right, its all about you....nevermind.

Dude watch it. Thats just not cool. Im far from being a "knucklehead" and was actually defending/laughing at it. I am above no one and no one is above me. We are all equal in this world. And I have/do/am working with them. And its not all about me. Just be careful who you insult when you dont have all the facts.

Looks like we have at least 2 PC wimps who've gotten their panties in a wad over this! LMAO!

Captian Jack said:
Dude watch it. Thats just not cool. Im far from being a "knucklehead" and was actually defending/laughing at it. I am above no one and no one is above me. We are all equal in this world. And I have/do/am working with them. And its not all about me. Just be careful who you insult when you dont have all the facts.

hahah..uhh.. i dont know why you thought my post was directed at you.... it wasnt.

Latest resources

Back