• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Polar crews @ STN?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Isn't that what the Polar MEC said? Well, what the Polar MEC say's is usually 180 degrees from the truth.

Just like the recent arbitration on the merger priority grievance and then BS'd a response on his VARs to the Polar membership.

Click Here or at http://atlasmergerfacts.com
for the written arbiters decision.

Compare what is said between the arbiter ruling and what the Polar MEC Chairman Bobb says (Click Here for Streaming Mp3). Like most of his past messages, there is what he says and thinks versus reality. What was it he said once upon a time? Oh yeah, it keeps his guys quiet and off his back.

Lets not forget about the recent award by the ALPA NATIONAL ADR on the "Scab Lawsuit" in which Atlas crews won is another example of Bobb Henderson MEC Polar says and does anything illegal or otherwise.

Keep this in mind when you hear Polar crews speak about Atlas crews.

CLICK HERE

I say again! WHAT MERGER????:rolleyes:

Guess you should find one of your buddies that can read the material at http://atlasmergerfacts.com to you.

No recordings of what you want to hear from Bobb H. of the Polar MEC, just facts.

Or you can keep believing your MEC Chariman Bobb Henderson and we at Atlas just keep getting more seniority slots.

I guess you just don't get the fact that there will be no merger and Mr. Cato is enjoying watching both Polar and Atlas run around and around in circles chasing thier tails.

I guess you just don't get the fact that there will be no merger and Mr. Cato is enjoying watching both Polar and Atlas run around and around in circles chasing thier tails.

Speaking of chasing your tail, how are those contract negotiations going? Your contract was amendable in March of this year, and nothing......

That is pretty confident despite the fact the decision is not up to you nor the Polar MEC. We'll find out in March. I do not think anyone is "enjoying" anything at this point. All three parties have goals to attain and the constant delays are futile.

That is pretty confident despite the fact the decision is not up to you nor the Polar MEC. We'll find out in March. I do not think anyone is "enjoying" anything at this point. All three parties have goals to attain and the constant delays are futile.

We'll find out what in March? Of what year? In March you'll find out one thing, that you'll have to wait until
July, then, November.......etc. Like chasing your tail don't you think? Wake up! The company is keeping you in this Limbo that never ends!

The company is forcing the issue, why did they go to federal court then to press the issue?
Talk to you again in March when this is decided.

The company is forcing the issue, why did they go to federal court then to press the issue?
Talk to you again in March when this is decided.

There won't be much talking because nothing will be decided.:rolleyes:

We'll find out what in March? Of what year? In March you'll find out one thing, that you'll have to wait until
July, then, November.......etc. Like chasing your tail don't you think? Wake up! The company is keeping you in this Limbo that never ends!

I believe the dragging is coming from the Polar MEC side. That was only after the Polar MEC found out that they were not going to get the "Follow the flying" from the Atlas MEC. The Polar MEC has done everything they can to log jam everything since. The company recently filed a grievance to get Polar moving (compel the merger). Before that, we couldn't merge fast enough by Polars own VARS messages from Bobb Henderson, accusing the Atlas MEC of foot dragging.

March 28, 2007 MEC VARS with Negotiation update on "Follow the Flying" and Polar in streaming MP3.

BTW Polar lost the company grievance on the sequencing of grievances thus allowing the merger arbitration in March.

I strongly urge everyone to take the time to read the arbiters recent ruling on the priority of the grievance to compel Polar to merge:

Compare what is said between the arbiter ruling and what the Polar MEC Chairman Bobb says (Click Here for Streaming Mp3). Like most of his past messages, there is what he wants you to think versus reality. What was it he said once upon a time when we talked union to union? Oh yeah, "it keeps my guys quiet and off my back."

Last edited:
I believe the dragging is coming from the Polar MEC side. That was only after the Polar MEC found out that they were not going to get the "Follow the flying" from the Atlas MEC. The Polar MEC has done everything they can to log jam everything since. The company recently filed a grievance to get Polar moving (compel the merger). Before that, we couldn't merge fast enough by Polars own VARS messages from Bobb Henderson, accusing the Atlas MEC of foot dragging.

March 28, 2007 MEC VARS with Negotiation update on "Follow the Flying" and Polar in streaming MP3.

BTW Polar lost the company grievance on the sequencing of grievances thus allowing the merger arbitration in March.

I strongly urge everyone to take the time to read the arbiters recent ruling on the priority of the grievance to compel Polar to merge:

Compare what is said between the arbiter ruling and what the Polar MEC Chairman Bobb says (Click Here for Streaming Mp3). Like most of his past messages, there is what he wants you to think versus reality. What was it he said once upon a time when we talked union to union? Oh yeah, "it keeps my guys quiet and off my back."

Around the circle you go again.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back