• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
SELFloadingCRGO said:
Well then I have to ask, why no others?

SLC
:cool:

We could be here all week if I went in depth. I don't know how long you've been in this business or if you work for a small jet operator. However, if you take a look at past threads on this board dealingwith pilot contracts in particular MESA there might be some insite there.

captjim said:
We could be here all week if I went in depth. I don't know how long you've been in this business or if you work for a small jet operator. However, if you take a look at past threads on this board dealingwith pilot contracts in particular MESA there might be some insite there.

Well I've been in for quite some time but, I was really just being facetious when I asked that. You could plug a lot of company names in where you put Mesa's, so that's more of what I meant.

SLC
:cool:

tradersltd said:
Hey Viper548, why don't you eat $hit...
Why are you giving 410Dude a hard time? Just because you have issues, we don't need to hear it...D!ck...

Maybe I didn't read his post the way he intended. I took it as him having the "shiny jet syndrome" attitude. If I took it the wrong way I apologize

Like the last ad they put in the USA Today, it mentions our "industry leading 401K" Is this some kind of joke? Which airline has a worse 401K than us?

Isn't that false advertisement?

Carl_Spackler said:
Like the last ad they put in the USA Today, it mentions our "industry leading 401K" Is this some kind of joke? Which airline has a worse 401K than us?

Isn't that false advertisement?

Uhhhh... TSA 1% matching with 1% Service Fee......

I don't know what the pilots at PCL get, but as a non represented employee I get full match up to 3% and 2/3 for the next 3%, thats better than my last airline.

Latest resources

Back