• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

PNCL and XJT merger?

i fly boxes

Total Time
thats funny talk about something that would never happen. For one, we dont have the money to buy express and i dont know if they could buy us.

snap145

Total Time
5+
this will NEVER happen...XJT has much higher labor costs than we do and I cant imagine putting over 200 ERJ's and 160 CRJ's into one fleet would be interesting...not gonna happen any time this century...

dojetdriver

Total Time
thats funny talk about something that would never happen. For one, we dont have the money to buy express and i dont know if they could buy us.

Is not a merger different than an acquisition/buy out?

But yeah, I don't see XJT having the money to buy ANYTHING. I'm pretty sure that if UAL offered XJT an pay to play offer, they wouldn't have enough in the bank.

Ezralite

Total Time
Does anyone think this is a good idea?

As long as we're just throwing out random possibilities:

Airplanes made out of cheese - does anyone think this is a good idea?

Pilot hiring based solely upon break dancing skills - does anyone think this is a good idea?

Square dancing in the crew room - does anyone think this is a good idea?

Sombrero uniform hats - does anyone think this is a good idea?

i fly boxes

Total Time
This has to be the most baseless rumor i have heard. Is this even a rumor? It would not make sense whatsoever.

planejockey

Total Time
lost
No it's not a rumor I was just thinking about possibilities. The reasoning for me was future contracts that would arise that xjt or pncl by itself could win.

Gr82Aviate

Total Time
As long as we're just throwing out random possibilities:

Airplanes made out of cheese - does anyone think this is a good idea?

Pilot hiring based solely upon break dancing skills - does anyone think this is a good idea?

Square dancing in the crew room - does anyone think this is a good idea?

Sombrero uniform hats - does anyone think this is a good idea?

You Betcha!!!!