• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Please take a moment to remember today

pilotguy143 said:
one of the things that truely bothers me is how MANY people have changed 9/11 into an excuse to push their political agenda. Listening to the radio driving into work, all I heard about was how the Democrats are horrible, trying to let this happen again, etc. The people who died on 9-11 were Liberal, conservative and everything in between. I understand that each side has valid points, but this isn't the time for politics. we should respect the thousands who died that day five years ago not to bicker, but instead show respect

dtfl said:
You are correct - from one guy who spent hundreds of hours over ____stan to another..you are right.

They are laughing at our idiotic movie stars who protest...they are laughing at our dirty laundry we air on public TV...they are laughing at lots of things....but Id rather them be sitting inside laughing - makes it easier for the GPS guided weapon to do some damage.

Nice to hear I'm not the only one who feels this way. BTW, dtfl, I got to play in the C-130J sim at Lockheed a few years ago. Pretty cool. I'm heading down to Tampa to do inital on the regular 130's at CAE in a couple months.

Latest resources

Back