Planejobs.com

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

75 Driver

Who are these clowns?? A friend sends me an e-mail address at the "y" and tells me they are looking for someone just like me and when I send my resume to this address these clowns jump in and say they need me to give them money to get my resume sent to this address. :angryfire

plane jobs

Plane Jobs has a reputation as "clowns", many of their advertisements are false. I would not give them any money though.

Cheers

Planejobs

I have found two pilot jobs from PlaneJobs in the past seven years. I am not saying they don't have phony ads or they don't have w/e you might argue. Just letting you know I have found flight positions based off of their website.

With that said, there have been zero jobs in the past four months that I would have sent a resume to based off of my current experience level. I wouldn't expect them to be much help, at the moment, finding a job. Save your money till better times.

Good Luck

Planejobs.com is total ripoff, had them a few years back, $50 I should have kept for the club. Most of the jobs posted there are false and the rest are ripped off from other sites. Not worth your time. If you want to pay for a service, climbto350.com is the best to go with. Most of the flight gigs I have gotten including the current one overseas I got through climbto350. But, there are plenty of free ones out there. www.indeed.com is a very good free one. You just enter pilot as a search string and no location and it will list alot and give you the links to the job site advertising them.

Latest resources

Back