• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Planejobs.com

75 Driver

Total Time
Who are these clowns?? A friend sends me an e-mail address at the "y" and tells me they are looking for someone just like me and when I send my resume to this address these clowns jump in and say they need me to give them money to get my resume sent to this address. :angryfire

X man

Total Time
plane jobs

Plane Jobs has a reputation as "clowns", many of their advertisements are false. I would not give them any money though.

Cheers

TimsKeeper

Registered Abuser
Total Time
Planejobs

I have found two pilot jobs from PlaneJobs in the past seven years. I am not saying they don't have phony ads or they don't have w/e you might argue. Just letting you know I have found flight positions based off of their website.

With that said, there have been zero jobs in the past four months that I would have sent a resume to based off of my current experience level. I wouldn't expect them to be much help, at the moment, finding a job. Save your money till better times.

Good Luck

1flier

Total Time
3700+
Planejobs.com is total ripoff, had them a few years back, $50 I should have kept for the club. Most of the jobs posted there are false and the rest are ripped off from other sites. Not worth your time. If you want to pay for a service, climbto350.com is the best to go with. Most of the flight gigs I have gotten including the current one overseas I got through climbto350. But, there are plenty of free ones out there. www.indeed.com is a very good free one. You just enter pilot as a search string and no location and it will list alot and give you the links to the job site advertising them.