Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Booker

The Ladies Man
I see that PlaneJobs is now charging $49/year for its service. (I could have sworn it was $39/year a week ago). I was just wondering if anyone has had a good experience with the service that would justify paying the fee. While I have a decent network, the corporate and 135 branches of it are week, so listings are the best I can do right this minute. Thanks in advance for any advice.

My experience with PlaneJobs.com was excellent until they tried to charge a $39 subscription fee. Now it's $49? That's $10 further away from joining than I was a week ago.

Anyone know how much they charge to advertise a job on the board? I realize they have to make money, but why were they giving it away for so long, and suddenly, BAM $49!???

Anyway, it was a good place to hang out for about 5 minutes a day. Every once in a while they even had an interesting lead.

Worth It

Anyway, it was a good place to hang out for about 5 minutes a day. Every once in a while they even had an interesting lead.

I agree with this statement and I missed my 5 minutes a day when they started charging. I went back to them. At least they have 4-5 pilot jobs a day to look at. AEPS doesn't even have that. I think it's worth $4 a month.

are you sure thats the right link?

Latest resources

Back