planejobs.com member help

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
well...we're all getting raped.

Everyone knows that jobsites are just another way of milking money from pilots. Haven't we paid enough for training, relocation, type ratings, etc??? So, with that in mind...I'll share jobs with whoever I d*** well please. If you need a job from planejobs, message me. No PC-12 jobs on planejobs though. That was 350...another ripoff jobsite.

Basically, stop trying to f*** us, and we'll stop trying to get around the system. Believe me, that logging your IP, etc. crap doesn't matter. The employers just want applicants. Do you really think they care where they come from? I know, cause I've gotten two jobs from sites I didn't subscribe to.

(Insert Nelson Muntz laugh here) Ha! Ha!

Thanks Kathy,

It will be interesting to see if the people that run the website will respond to you. I would say you have a better chance than most to get a response.

I took a little time and looked at most all the postings in September. Out of the approximately 70 ads I saw one that had the planejobs email address. When I got to one that said to mail the resume to Ad box xxx Crossville, TN I thought that sounds familiar. Sure enough, Trade-A-Plane. And at the top they had “If you are not currently an Active Member of PlaneJobs.com your information will be discarded.”So much for “monitoring.”

Got to give the guy/gal credit though, got my money…once! Subscribe to TAP $20, 350 $100 With maybe an hour a day to copy info it wouldn’t take many people at $50 to make a good side income. Can’t say this is what’s happening, but if it looks like a duck...

By the way your daughter is three right? How many times have you re-wound Thomas today? I had my three year old niece & nephew call me this afternoon to tell me they drove by the airport and saw me taking off and landing. I wonder how many planes I flew today! ;)

Geigo said:
Thanks Kathy,

It will be interesting to see if the people that run the website will respond to you. I would say you have a better chance than most to get a response.

I took a little time and looked at most all the postings in September. Out of the approximately 70 ads I saw one that had the planejobs email address. When I got to one that said to mail the resume to Ad box xxx Crossville, TN I thought that sounds familiar. Sure enough, Trade-A-Plane. And at the top they had “If you are not currently an Active Member of PlaneJobs.com your information will be discarded.”So much for “monitoring.”

Got to give the guy/gal credit though, got my money…once! Subscribe to TAP $20, 350 $100 With maybe an hour a day to copy info it wouldn’t take many people at $50 to make a good side income. Can’t say this is what’s happening, but if it looks like a duck...

By the way your daughter is three right? How many times have you re-wound Thomas today? I had my three year old niece & nephew call me this afternoon to tell me they drove by the airport and saw me taking off and landing. I wonder how many planes I flew today! ;)
Have not heard from anyone at Planejobs. I want everyone to know that I do not agree with the way other people run websites. I was simply stating their policy.

I can understand how they feel though. I show samples of my work on my website. There are a certain percentage of people that will "steal" my samples and try to write their resume on their own. Just a hazard of my profession I suppose.

I have also had other resume writers steal the wording of my descriptions for certain titles, such as my Executive explanation. To say that I was amazed is an understatement; especially since that information is copyrighted AND these people are supposed to be professional writers! I just called the person on it and told them they could not do that. So, there are underhanded people in every profession; not just aviation.

As far as my daughter goes, she is only 16 months. Her favorite movie is "Once Upon A Forest," which she has watched about 100 times. I almost panicked one night when it started to look like it was going to fall apart! :D

I will let anyone know if I hear anything from planejobs.

Kathy

Ok.... I am a super genius

Also, I was a TCP/IP network engineer for IBM ;)

They can log the e-mail address from which you sent an e-mail, but that is about it.

In short, that little message is a load of bull crap. Its folks trying to protect and sell information that is not protected by copy rights.

Latest resources

Back