Planejob.com??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

another cfii

Anyone know if it's worth to pay close to $40/yr. to subscribe to planejob? Or is it worthwhile for any other job site?? Anyone willing to share an account?? We're talking about 400 packs of ramen noodles each year man!

starving cfii

Planejobbed

Try the free thing on plane jobs. Thats the best way to see if it is for you or not. I did and found some of the postings to be questionable for example: Skyway Airlines (now midwest connect) in need of 20 B1900 pilots. This was while they had pilots on furlough and the operating company sturggling; as is plainly obvious now since recent cutbacks. So I say try the free thing first and feel them out and if you like it there are ways to 'navigate' ;) the system. Good luck from a fellow starvin' CFIer.

It's ok

The planejobs is pretty good. A lot of the postings are VERY old though. I sent resumes to "new" postings, and as it was, the position had been filled a long time ago. Go figure. I don't think it is worth it though... er, I can't affort to stop eating for that long :(

Yet another starving CFI

Falcon 50 SIC

Anyone with access to planejobs mind giving up the info about the Falcon 50 SIC position?

Thanks!

Thanks!!!

Thought it might be that one.

Personally I think there out of there minds, I mean 3500 DA-50 hours with 7000 TT for an SIC job?
Even with the crappy state the industry is currently in this seems a bit rediculous but.........................

Anyone out there with a planejobs subscription...
have any info on the 727 in HKG.

Latest resources

Back