• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Planejob.com??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I tried the free 10 day trial and although it said I was good to go, I couldn't access anything without the website telling me to shell out the $49 (even after sending the Planejob webmaster a nastygram and he replied that I was still good to go). :mad:

Thedude, here you go, but first I have to admit I've been cheating and using a friends login name. I've e-mailed probably 10 resumes in 2 months and had one reply, and that was for a job with REAL $hitty salary. I was wondering about airjobsdigest, anybody know about that one? I've seen the magazine at different airports and seems pretty good. Anybody else know about it?

Title: B-727 Flight Crews -HKG

Company: AsiaTiger Air Product/Service:
Job Type: Full-time Employment Type: Permanent

Description:
Seeking 3 crews (6 pilots/3 FEs) for international operations flying throughout India, Malaysia and Asia. This is the first of a possible 6 aircraft. Contract/permanent positions under consideration.

Requirements:
Requirements: Capt: 4,000-5,000 hours TT; ATPL; B-727 type rating acceptable to the CAAC, with time & experience in type; background in domestic/international ops. Co-pilots 1500TT Commercial & instrument ratings acceptable to the CAAC. FEs: 2,500-4,000 hours TT; B-727 FE certificate; time & experience in type; Commercial, ME; Instrument; A&P an asset.

Company Benefits:
Housing, Transportation, Trip Expenses and Salary will all be paid in Hong Kong dollars. Captains: 70,000.00 Hong Kong dollars Co-pilots: 46,000.00 Hong Kong dollars FEs 46,000.00 Hong Kong dollars

Contact Information:

N/A
Fax: 852-30-102125
AsiaTiger Air

US

Preferred Response Method:
Please fax your resume including your currency and be sure to include an email address. Fax to 852-301-02125

© PlaneJobs.com, Inc. 20

Great Site

Been a member for over a year now got several interviews and my current job. Staying a member in case something else comes along.

Your not gonna like this about planejobs.com. I took the above info and fax my resume to a Hong Kong #. About 4 hrs later I get a phone call from Planejobs wanting to know how I got the fax #. Luckily I had a bad connection and the line dropped and then I got this e-mail.

-------------------------
Boeing 727 Crew
You have attempted to fax information without authorization! Your
information has NOT been sent to the Employer. We have just recently
instituted programs and procedures to protect us and our paying members.
This job is listed on our jobs page. If you would like to apply for this
job you need to go to www.planejobs.com and enter your information then
activate your membership. If you already have a resume number you will need
to activate your membership. Please go to
http://www.planejobs.com/searchpostings.cfm

--------------------------------------------
Wow talk about big brother watching.
Does anybody know where the office for Plane Jobs is located?
i am begining to wonder if some of the jobs are fake and this company is a shill.

planejobs= $hit

This website is total BS. Your lucky if 1 out of 10 jobs is legit. The rest are scams or 5 years old. And the 1 good one you could've found on your own because they just pulled it from the company website. My buddy was so sick of applying to planejobs ads and not getting a response, so he applied to every single pilot job listed. Every one. Regardless of the job. Guess how many responses he got. Not one, and believe me he's more than over qualified. I applied to a single AEPS job yesterday and had a response within hours. Avoid planejobs.

I'm not here to defend palnejobs or the BS about not being authorized, we all know how ridiculous that is. I did however find my present corporate job through the website. I didn't know a soul, and received a call within hours of applying. I agree that most jobs are BS, but there are some real ones on there. My opinion is that it is just another way to make contacts. Whether or not it's worth the money, only you can answer that. How bad do you want a job?

Good luck

Latest resources

Back