• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Plane crashes into Northwest Austin building

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No doubt this fellow had a screw loose but that being said it is a wonder this type of thing doesn't happen more often.

And no doubt some stupid new rules lay in store for GA in an effort to make everyone feel safe.

Dirt

"Joe Stack", clearly a Middle Easterner.:rolleyes: Yep, racial profiling would have nailed this guy!:rolleyes:

If this country had more die-hards like Mr. Stack, perhaps we could see some modest reform.

Oh really? Translation; If this country had more suicide terrorists, we could see some modest reform.
:smash:

I'm refering to the actions described in his suicide note. :rolleyes:

Do you mean the suicide note titled; "Well Mr. Big Brother IRS Man....take my pound of flesh and sleep well"?
Yeah, you advocating that note Well Mr. Big Brother IRS Man....take my pound of flesh and sleep well makes it better.:rolleyes:

It is sad that he felt this was the only way out. I also empathized with his note. While I have had no problem with the IRS, I have heard some real horror stories. Sometimes the pressure becomes so great that people snap and strike out. This isn't the first time that someone stuck out at the govt.

I am worried like others that the TSA is going to overreact and impose some kind of restrictions on GA flying.

Can't see the forest for the trees...

Do you mean the suicide note titled; "Well Mr. Big Brother IRS Man....take my pound of flesh and sleep well"?
Yeah, you advocating that note Well Mr. Big Brother IRS Man....take my pound of flesh and sleep well makes it better.:rolleyes:

You're an imbecile.

Latest resources

Back