• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

pipeline crash

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Didnt know either pilot, but they were still fellow patrol pilots, so it hits close to home for me as well. The chief pilot for my company went to school with Craig and knew him well. I just have to wonder what they were doing flying in the conditions they were flying in that day. I know I finally decided to go out on one of my patrol routes here in OK about noon on Thursday, and ended up having to come back in because I ran into ceilings less than 300' and visibility around 3/4 mi about 15 miles into my route. I've heard it was about the same or maybe a bit worse in the area they went down in. I guess most of us patrol pilots are guilty of pushing the weather on our patrol routes at some time or another, some more than others. But, I'm not gonna speculate on this one. It's a sad deal all the way around, and my thoughts and prayers go out to the familys of both men involved.

Last edited:
Craig has a wife of only 3 years and a 7 month old child, I really feel like we as a pilot community should pull together and help his family anyway we can.

Ill get more information on all the details and look into setting up some sort of fund for his family. Ive never done this before so if anyone has any pointers on getting this going that would be great. Also I think we need to get this out to the rest of the FI community, i can only give so much but if everyone gives a little maybe it will aid in the financial burdens that come with a tragedy such as this. Im more of a sit back and watch type of guy but i really feel convicted to get something going for craigs family.

Latest resources

Back