Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

414Flyer

Down with Chemtrails!
Dear Pilot Greetings from Gijo, Infosuvidha HR Services Pvt.Ltd, Bangalore, India. Recently the Indian Aviation sector has opened, there is a large number of vacancies for PIOLETS who can fly jets, BOEING AND AIRBUS with excellent salaries. If you are interested to make a career in India , Kindly mail your resume immediately with the JOB CODE PIOLETS-INDIA/RESUME We work with Spice jet/Air Deccan/Jet airways/Kingfisher Airlines etc Kindly pass on this message to all your friends who are seeking jobs Regards GIJO K V MANAGER-HR Infosuvidha & Services Pvt.Ltd #35/19,3rd Cross,11th Main Mathikere extn, Bangalore-54 Phone:0091-80-23607899 Mobile:0091-9341875256- Gijo [email protected] http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/suvidhajobs/

:)

LOL I saw that same ad, if it's the one off FindAPilot. Cracked me up. Also, before you even open it up, the description said "PILITS."

We should train displaced telemarketers so they can go to India and work as Piolets. This would be some irony!

Well, if I was out of work I wouldn't care how they spell it. Just make sure the check clears the bank. . .

That reminds me of the email spoofs I get daily . Dear sir: My name is Royal Prince Katmandufu Bookacokooo. I have 80000000 million dollars but i need your bank account number to get acess to it. Please help me i will share my wealth with you. lol

Do you know what kind of smell would come from a plane full of Indians?
You would have to have your O2 mask DONNED constantly during flight for fear of passing out.

RoyalAviation2 said:
Do you know what kind of smell would come from a plane full of Indians?
You would have to have your O2 mask DONNED constantly during flight for fear of passing out.

RA2 you are a pathetic embarrassment to your profession

But..

He is correct!
Having flown in various parts of the world that dont have our views with regards to bathing..

It has been that bad at times.

Royal might be right. I had a passenger once (who was not Indian btw) who you could smell before he made it inside the airplane. The FA just about refused the flight and we couldn't remove him from the airplane without fear of a lawsuit in case bathing was against his religion or something. But we did move all the other passengers to the back of the airplane and the FA procured two cans of lysol and emptied them in the cabin. Oh, the joys of flying passengers.

True,

BUT buddy is flying over there left seat 737. 15k/month. Month on Month off. First class tickets home and back. 2.5k living allowance....not sure what else..... Wouldn't be too bad.. They are wayyyyy short pilots over there.

Latest resources

Back