Pinnacolaba list.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I went from 44 to 34%. I consider myself lucky

I did pretty much the complete opposite-I consider myself completely hosed.

I was 392 at mesaba and before this list even if the saabs left, as long as their was Delta flows to the agreed name (RL#234) I would remain a jet captain and most likely in MSP. But somehow now every single 9E captain is senior to me and all the colgan Q captains are senior to me. I have 8 years at mesaba and what did that get me? I am now JUNIOR to 5/6 year pinnacle guys and 3/4 year colgan guys. I heard this can be appealed-this is freaking ridiculous. god I hope that Continental/United start hiring......f this list

All right, now that we have swallowed that pill… Let’s look to the next challenge of voting in a single MEC. It seems MSA’s MEC as done then best job. I’m thinking we keep them.

You must be a Pinnacle guy or a Colgan captain who was able to do a seniority grab....... I will not be voting for anyone currently holding a union position-instead I will be concentrating on my resume

As bad as it may sound, you would have done better by getting hired at Mesaba when you did, quit after 1-2 years, and then starting at Colgan. LOL

yeah very funny, and it is not 1-2 years, it is 4-5 years. This needs to be appealed. I have 8 years at mesaba and it means nothing. I do laugh when I see your guys saying mesaba union guys should stick around because pinnacle faired so well in seniority

You must be a Pinnacle guy or a Colgan captain who was able to do a seniority grab....... I will not be voting for anyone currently holding a union position-instead I will be concentrating on my resume
Not trying to rub salt in your wounds, but how did the union fail you in this? They proposed and fought for DOH. Status/Category seems to be the arbitrated norm though. Unfortunately, it looks like you fell into group II which was dominated by 9E/9L 200/Q CAs.

The fight is not over. The Colgan integration was not equitable with respect to the ALPA integration policy and can be proven. The top 300 pilots at Mesaba don't care, but the remaining 800 pilots are moving for repeal. Sorry, CaptMurf. The majority is what counts. The top guys at xj will be at Delta by mid 2012 so this won't affect them much.

The fight is not over. The Colgan integration was not equitable with respect to the ALPA integration policy and can be proven. The top 300 pilots at Mesaba don't care, but the remaining 800 pilots are moving for repeal. Sorry, CaptMurf. The majority is what counts. The top guys at xj will be at Delta by mid 2012 so this won't affect them much.
I won't be joining the DAL flows... I missed that bus. I'm not saying the ISL was right or wrong, good or bad. I am just asking what the union could have done better. The final decision was Blochs', not the unions. I don't believe they should get the blame. If the fight continues, so be it, but remember... The outcome could worse than what we have here.

I won't be joining the DAL flows... I missed that bus. I'm not saying the ISL was right or wrong, good or bad. I am just asking what the union could have done better. The final decision was Blochs', not the unions. I don't believe they should get the blame. If the fight continues, so be it, but remember... The outcome could worse than what we have here.
I am in agreement, the union could have done no more. That is not the issue. The issue now is for our leadership to make steps to begin the process of appeal/repeal because the integration policy was not adhered to by the arbitrator in this case. Thay have a duty to fight for our pilots in this case. It's a big ball, but were doing our best to get it rolling.

Latest resources

Back