• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacolaba list.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I bet u won't find to many XJ pilots that fell into the first category bi##@ING. They got like 4:1.

Fact check there, bub. I am in the first category towards the bottom and pretty much fell within a number or two of what DOH integration wuld have been for the three companies. 4 to 1, ummm no.

It's over seven.

Can't blame a guy for trying. You know Bloch botched the list with respect to the Colgan integration. It's insane and hardly equitable. You would have to be out of your mind not to seed this point. Have you looked at the list? You'd be surprised at what lawyers can do these days. Wait til the DOH shows up next to the names on an updated list. Guys will go nuts. Unless your a 2007 new hire at Colgan. You are senior to 2003 XJ pilots. What a joke.

SEVEN, no seniority arbitration has ever been overturned in the history of seniority arbitrations. The only thing you'd accomplish by trying to fight it would be emptying out your wallet and the wallets of every other gullible pilot who agreed to fund the legal fight (and the cost would be astronomical). Let it go. Arbitration is final and binding. Don't be a USAPA wannabe.

SEVEN, no seniority arbitration has ever been overturned in the history of seniority arbitrations. The only thing you'd accomplish by trying to fight it would be emptying out your wallet and the wallets of every other gullible pilot who agreed to fund the legal fight (and the cost would be astronomical). Let it go. Arbitration is final and binding. Don't be a USAPA wannabe.

Decertify ALPA! :beer:

I am in agreement, the union could have done no more. That is not the issue. The issue now is for our leadership to make steps to begin the process of appeal/repeal because the integration policy was not adhered to by the arbitrator in this case. Thay have a duty to fight for our pilots in this case. It's a big ball, but were doing our best to get it rolling.

It's binding arbitration. It's over. Your management has to abide by it. You can try to pull a USAPA, but I bet it won't be voted in by the top Mesaba pilots, most of the Pinnacle pilots, and especially not any of the lucky Colgan pilots.

OYS

Last edited:
Fact check there, bub. I am in the first category towards the bottom and pretty much fell within a number or two of what DOH integration wuld have been for the three companies. 4 to 1, ummm no.

DOH has nothing to do with seniority integration.

The only and best way to appeal this crap sandwich is with your feet. Just another example that trying to work for a quality reputible place is not the way to go. Go to the biggest craphole for the quick upgrade and get out. Lesson finally learned, just a little too late.

DOH has nothing to do with seniority integration.

Yes and no. For whatever reason he thought it was important for this:

The Pinnacle proposal would, for
example, place a 22-year Mesaba pilot (hired April 17, 1989) one number beneath
a Colgan pilot hired in May of 2001. And, that methodology would consign most
of the Colgan workforce to near or at the bottom of the ISL, a result that is​
unnecessary, given this record, and avoidable.

But it wasn't "unnecessary and avoidable" to screw Mesaba guys in the 6-10 year range (and even more for the bottom guys). I agree with xjhawk in that we got screwed hard and it certainly isn't fair. That being said, life isn't fair. I am going to look at it like shamruptcy part 2. I got f'ed there, and I got f'ed again. At least this time I have the PIC time to try and do something about it like so many did during shamruptcy. I only wish I could fast forward 2 years so I had my 4 year degree done. While I get that done, the next 2 years here are not going to be pretty, and it is only going to get worse.

Latest resources

Back