• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle's Aggressive Pilot Recruitment Program

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Pinnacle had a pilot hiring open house last Thursday at MCO at one of the major hotels.

They posted a big ad in the classified section in the Orlando Sentinel last Sunday.

• $750 bonus after successful completion of OE.
• $500.00 bonus awarded after six months of continuous Pinnacle service

If PCL_128 is out of the penalty box yet, I'd be interested in hearing if ALPA signed off on these exclusive bonuses for certain pilots on the property.

Last edited:
The vacancy award posted 5/6/07 had three 'New Hires in Training' awarded CA positions. They will be on reserve a very long time. There were six CA positions that were left unfilled. That means no one in else new hire training had the time requirements. There are a significant number of relatively senior FO's that have the requirements for CA but will not bid CA.

Pinnacle is roughly 1200 pilots. With attrition of 30 to 40 (split equally FO/CA) a month, 400 a year, they are hiring one third of the airline a year.

So have any of you Pinnacle guys been uttering the word "Strike" around the crew lounge? I read somewhere that ALPA just signed off on $2 million for the pilot group in case of a strike.

Pinnacle called me 3 days ago to offer an interview. How the hell did they even get my number???? SAD

you can get the upgrade...minimum time for upgrade with no time at pcl is 3500 tt

For those of us not 100% up to speed with what's going on with Pinnacle, what's going on with them? Do they have a contract? Lots of attrition? Are they getting whipsawed? Are they getting planes? etc., etc.

Check some other recent threads.

Simply put:

For those of us not 100% up to speed with what's going on with Pinnacle, what's going on with them?.

Lots.

Do they have a contract?

Not yet.

Lots of attrition?

Yes.

Are they getting whipsawed?

Yes.

Are they getting planes?

Yes - I believe 15 -900s for Delta this fall.

Are they getting planes?

And no. I think losing 15 -200s to Mesaba, but I think those planes were parked and not flying anyways or something.

----------------------------------
$3,000"]www.nwairlink.com[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT]

$3,000[/URL] bonus for the referral of a qualified pilot. And what is a "preferential hiring agreement with Delta?"

Do Pinnacle pilots fly the 900 for the same rates as the 200?
[/LEFT]

[/QUOTE]

From the Delta PWA, section 1 B 40 e:

A carrier that operates any of the 70-76 seat jets not being operated as of November 1, 2004 may do so only if that carrier and the Company have agreed to terms for a preferential hiring precess for pilots furloughed by the Company.....the Company will offer preferential interviewsfor employment to airmen employed by a Delta Connection Carrier that offers preferential hiring to furloughed pilots.....

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back