Pinnacle

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

afpilotselect

What is the deal with Pinnacle? I've heard of classes being canceled and a hiring pool but they just posted jobs on climbto350.com last week. How long does it take to hold MSP?

afpilotselect said:
What is the deal with Pinnacle? I've heard of classes being canceled and a hiring pool but they just posted jobs on climbto350.com last week. How long does it take to hold MSP?

The deal is that we have been in contract negotitations for 18 months and have started to get ugly...You might be able to get in in new hire if not maybe 3 months or so...

afpilotselect said:
What do the schedules look like. Thanks for any information. 10 days off is the min correct?

The schedules in MSP suck...10 days off is the min and I think MSP has mostly 1 and 2 day trips...I am based in MEM so I am not too sure

The deal with the cancelled class is that they were ramping up hiring in anticipation of obtaining a new asa with northwest. Since it is taking forever to do so, they are holding back on the august class and just waiting till they get things settled with NWA. They have said that full hiring will return very soon.

I sent my resume weeks ago, was losing hope, but the other day got the email with the interview offer. Not sure what I should do though if things are looking shaky. I was thinking I like colgan better because of upgrade time. Any thoughts?

The latest vacancy that just came out yesterday had 34 FO's in it. 28 of them were in DTW.

So...hope is not all lost for people looking to come here.

liv'n_on_credit said:
The latest vacancy that just came out yesterday had 34 FO's in it. 28 of them were in DTW.

So...hope is not all lost for people looking to come here.

So the Oct. 16th class is still a "go."

Any other classes you saw in that vacancy?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back