• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
There's a couple dispatchers on here, one mx guy, and one scheduler that lurk.

Ask your question, they may answer or PM you directly...

Well, here's the story. I am a student at Florida State in TLH and last year and worked for a company that ran the Pinnacle flights out of TLH. Well, this year I wanted to come back and now Pinnacle is running their own flights out of here. I have tried pretty hard to get a job with them (submitting like four apps and calling quite frequently) but they have given me no response. I heard from a few people that still work there that the new Station Manager has been hiring quite a few people. They even had a open house that I went to but still heard nothing after that. I am totally qualified, I know the computer system, ramp trianed. I honestly think they wont hire me because I am a student. Should I guve up or keep trying? Does anyone know Sandra <edit>?
Thanks for imput..

Last edited by a moderator:
email your resume in (it's on the nwairlink.com site) and go out there again. Many of our station managers will hire students Part Time. See if you can talk to the station manager directly. When I was in Customer Service with a previous carrier thats exactly what I did. Persistance pays off, if it doesn't apply at US Airways express, at least it's an airline job and they have decent pass benifits.

Adam

I worked for Pinnacle for a year. They treat everybody like crap. But if you know how to play the game back, you can take a lot from them as well and have a good time.

Pinnacle will not hire you if you if you previously worked for them or another company operating their flights. Last summer in PNS, Pinnacle resumed control over that station and put all the people who lost their jobs to Pinnacle the first time back out on the street. Alot of those people had 10+ years with the company and were quality workers. Pinnacle didnt hire any of them back. Pinnacle is a retraded companay that thinks they can run off the good people it has, and get by with paying retards $6.86 and hour. However, the pay was raised from $6.75 an hour with the hopes to get better people. Save yourself the hassel, DONT WORK AT PINNACLE!!!

IT MAKES NO SENSE! They are hiring people with no experience whatsoever over me who ran that place only a few months ago... WTF?

PhatAJ2008 said:
IT MAKES NO SENSE! They are hiring people with no experience whatsoever over me who ran that place only a few months ago... WTF?

Try working at another regional, they all like to hire good people with experience.

Latest resources

Back