Pinnacle

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Detroitpilot22

Anyone know about this thing Pinnacle is trying to start up this fall? Will it still be out of their bases or new ones? Is it still with NWAIRLINK or is it their own thing?

This fall? What are you talking about?

I heard they are working on a second certificate to get around the scope clause which will allow them to fly 70 seaters. whether for NW or not is anyone's guess
And remember, it's all a RUMOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PILOT2674 said:
I heard they are working on a second certificate to get around the scope clause which will allow them to fly 70 seaters. whether for NW or not is anyone's guess

Well, it's not really a rumor. Everyone in management is happy to talk about the second certificate. They seem to think they're really clever for figuring out how to fly 70 seaters (even though they don't have a customer yet).

As for this fall though, it won't be close to being ready. Late next year maybe.

PILOT2674 said:

No airline under Pinnacle Holdings can currently operate a 70 seater for anyone. The same is true for Mesaba Holdings. NWALPA scope is that good.

DoinTime said:
No airline under Pinnacle Holdings can currently operate a 70 seater for anyone. The same is true for Mesaba Holdings. NWALPA scope is that good.

Well, then that's that. I guess NWA will be the only one left without 70 seat cheap labor outsourced career ruining d-scale sweatshop feed. Guess they don't need it.

But

Don't

Count

On

It!

Lets see....how does that go again...o yea...."hey pilots if you don't sign this crap contract we will start up and grow this alter ego airline." That song has been playing for a long time...just new to 9E is all.

Latest resources

Back