• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

pinnacle

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Get ready to grab your ankles, your mec is about to ram you guys tonight. You'll know what I mean probably tomorrow, or call them and ask what they're up to tonight.

Once again the Faithful Union soldiers fought off the corrupt confederates from the south as they tried to sell the pilot group down the river with a "secret resolution" .

Good job MSP and DTW guys....

Never trust rumors. Always call your reps.
Always trust rumors. Never trust your reps.
If I, someone who hasn't worked there in a few years, can get information, then you certainly can, too. It's usually just a phone call away.
You must know some high up people, or have some serious MccGeyver.
Wiki is more of a reliable source.

I think we all learned a valuable lesson tonight. Samballs is an idiot.
Not true. Just didn't happen like he thought it would. He had the correct info, just didnt unfold like he thought it would.

Once again the Faithful Union soldiers fought off the corrupt confederates from the south as they tried to sell the pilot group down the river with a "secret resolution" .

Sounds like the North won again.

Always trust rumors. Never trust your reps.
You must know some high up people, or have some serious MccGeyver.
Wiki is more of a reliable source.

Not true. Just didn't happen like he thought it would. He had the correct info, just didnt unfold like he thought it would.

This is correct. Just because they didn't pull the trigger, it does not mean there was no gun. There was and has been for weeks.

There was nothing to vote on... There was no "North vs. South". The MEM and ATL reps wanted a meeting -hence the agenda item of discussing negotiations- to have everyone on a call to be all on the same page going forward. The entire problem was prior to this call it was shaping up to a "North vs. South". We are all on the same page and moving forward to the NMB. Before you spread rumors, get them sourced. I never wanted to come on here to referee facts, but there went $10.

There was nothing to vote on... There was no "North vs. South". The MEM and ATL reps wanted a meeting -hence the agenda item of discussing negotiations- to have everyone on a call to be all on the same page going forward. The entire problem was prior to this call it was shaping up to a "North vs. South". We are all on the same page and moving forward to the NMB. Before you spread rumors, get them sourced. I never wanted to come on here to referee facts, but there went $10.
Welcome to FlightInfo! I hope your $10 bucks provides years of entertainment and useful information related to current flight related topics. Just between you and me, I would've spent the money on a good movie. Peace.

The entire problem was prior to this call it was shaping up to a "North vs. South". [/QUOTE said:
This says it all. It was building for at least a few weeks. Just because it didn't play out in the end does not mean there was no attempt.

Latest resources

Back